Who Is This Apprenticeship For?
Course Duration: 13 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2, Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (Competency) & Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (Knowledge), Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Standard
- Attraction & selection process
- Legal, regulatory & ethical requirements
- Codes of practice
- Recruitment sales techniques
- Market rates & conditions
- Principles of research
- Recruitment industry
- Recruitment models
- Employee rights
- Creating compelling job adverts
- Effective processing of applications
- Shortlisting suitable candidates
- Assisting with selection process
- Candidate support
- Develop recruitment resourcing plan
- Compliance and background checks
- Professional & constructive feedback delivery
- Initiate, build & maintain candidate relationships
- Effective communication
- Self-motivated & organised
- Tenacity & resilience
- Ambition, drive & determination
- Attention to detail
All our tutors have an employment background in recruitment and real world exposure to the recruitment resourcer job role requirements. As a business, we invest heavily in continuous professional development (CPD) and our tutors receive regular training to ensure we are continually improving our service. Our tutors are all certified, Disclosure and Barring
Service (DBS) checked and quality checked to ensure you receive the very best training and support throughout the programme.
- Must not hold a level 4 or university degree
- Must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays
- Must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
- There are no formal qualifications required to start this apprenticeship,
The role of recruitment resourcer is one of the roles at the beginning of a career in recruitment and this apprenticeship can provide a progression into a number of other roles within the industry.
One such route of progression is to a level 3 apprenticeship in recruitment consultancy.