This qualification will teach learners a range of practical skills that are transferable to almost any role. They will build these skills in a real-world customer service environment. Job roles within this sector which are supported by this qualification could include:
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Customer Account Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
Course Duration: 13 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: Customer Services Level 3, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Standard
- Understanding the customer service environment
- Understanding customers and customer retention
- Principles of business
- Organising and delivering customer service
- Resolving customers’ problems and managing personal and professional development
- Developing resources to support consistency of customer service delivery
- Resolving customers’ complaints
- Monitoring the quality of customer service interactions
- Managing the use of technology to improve customer service
- Building and maintaining effective customer relations
What support do learners receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their development.
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme, provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs and help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.
Apprentices must not hold a level 4 or university degree, must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays and must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last
Need more information? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form:
Check out our current vacancies here: https://rmtraining.co.uk/vacancies/