The Retail Team Leader Level 3 apprenticeship is for learners working in a wide range of retail settings.
Retail team leaders are a critical support to managers, delivering exceptional customer service and a positive experience to customers, and may have to deputise for managers in their absence. The role is dynamic and in one day can involve a variety of different functions.
Course Duration: 12 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: Retail Team Leader Level 3, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Standard
The apprenticeship covers a range of knowledge, skills and behaviours including:
- Customer: Customer profiles and driving a team to deliver a quality service, secure sales and customer loyalty.
- Communication Skills: Team communication in line with their organisations culture to meet wider business requirements.
- Business: Identifying the organisations vision, objectives and brand standards and supporting a team’s contribution towards success.
- Leading a Team: Organising a team to achieve objectives, target setting, motivation, providing coaching and on job training, identifying & resolving conflict & supporting others.
- Marketing: Business positioning, local and online competitors and how its products/services meet consumer trends and how a team can impact perception of a business.
- Stock Control & Merchandising: Apprentices learn stock management and control, maximizing seasonal opportunities, staff development and legal requirements.
What support do learners receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their development.
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme, provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs and help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.
Apprentices must not hold a level 4 or university degree, must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays and must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
Need more information? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form:
Check out our current vacancies here: https://rmtraining.co.uk/vacancies/