RM Training is committed to delivering high-quality training by giving learners a fulfilling experience. We help apprentices realise their potential and achieve their life-long aspirations. We promote and support employee development and organisational effectiveness through the provision of high-quality, educational training programmes.
RM Training’s vision is to deliver high quality training to all our learners as well as to grow as a business and become a nationally recognised Training Provider in the South East of England.
RM TRAINING VALUES
CUSTOMER FOCUS – INCREASE APPRENTICESHIP NUMBERS AND REDUCE YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships by engaging with employers to develop a skilled workforce
- Meeting the wants and needs of our clients and customers by making sure clients are offered suitable apprentices and that learners get opportunities to enrol on high quality apprenticeships.
- Learners are given information and advice on progression opportunities to meet the strategic aim of 50% of learners progressing to further qualifications or training.
- Each client is different and has different needs, our Learners and Employers receive individual advice and support to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Going the extra mile to support a client or learner and leave an excellent & memorable impression of RM Training which will influence their future options and choices.
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN FAST – TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF THE BUSINESS
- Prioritise your work and manage your time, so you don’t get a build-up of tasks to ensure Employers and Learners needs are met as efficiently and promptly as possible
- Time Management and understanding priorities
- Make sure that your productivity level is always high and that you are always pushing yourself to do better to support the development and growth of the business and meet our overall aims and business objectives.
HAVE A: – WIN-WIN ATTITUDE – SUPPORT AND ADVISE UNEMPLOYED YOUNG PEOPLE INTO AN APPRENTICESHIP
- Make sure you and your clients achieve their goals by meeting your targets
- Making sure the best outcome for the Learner and Employer is always achieved through effective pre screening activity and support and guidance given to both Learners and Employers.
- Positive atmosphere in the office always, positive mental attitude, BELIEF in each other.
- Kill two birds with one stone – build the business by meeting targets & by helping young unemployed people into sustained employment.
RESPECT & SUPPORT – EVERYONE TO ACHIEVE RM TRAINING’S MISSION STATEMENT
- Understand everybody’s strengths and areas for development and provide support and guidance through feedback given to each other.
- Treating everyone fairly, in regards to our colleagues, clients and learners, giving them the support and guidance they need to achieve their goals and therefore support the aims of the business.
- Trust & Equality in the team
- Listen to staff, learners & client’s needs/feedback and take actions on issues and provide information, advice and guidance where appropriate.
- Treating everyone the same and always considering other people’s feelings.
TEAMWORK – BY HELPING LEARNER’S, CLIENTS & STAFF TO BENEFIT FROM THE STEPPING STONES TO SUCCESS
- Being able to trust and support each other to achieve sustainable employment and training through apprenticeships for unemployed young people.
- Helping each other to complete tasks, to keep the workload manageable and targets and goals achievable.
- Have integrity. Address each other’s stress/pressure, help each other, agree, respect and understand everyone’s decisions.
- Always offering support to each other, when you see a team mate who is under pressure offer to help.