As an advanced apprenticeship, the Level 3 qualification in recruitment provides learners with an excellent platform to increase their skills, knowledge and experience as a recruitment consultant.
Suitable for any learner predominantly employed within the recruitment sector, the recruitment consultant’s role is to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations.
Typical units covered within this qualification are:
- Identifying, qualifying and securing client recruitment opportunities in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identifying, assessing and placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Developing and manage client / candidate relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to.
Course Duration: 13 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: Recruitment Consultant Level 3, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Standard
What support do learners receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their development.
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
- RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme.
- Provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs.
- Help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
- Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.
Apprentices must not hold a level 4 or university degree, must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays and must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
Need more information? Contact us on email@example.com, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form:
Check out our current vacancies here: https://rmtraining.co.uk/vacancies/