Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship
About The Course
The Recruitment Consultant Level 3 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified recruitment professional. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of a recruitment consultant and teaches learners the skills required to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations.
The training we deliver teaches learners how to identify, qualify and secure client recruitment opportunities as well as how to identify, assess and place suitable candidates, creating a concrete platform for professional development within the recruitment sector.
To qualify for an apprenticeship course, the following criteria must be met:
- Be aged 16+ at the time of enrolment
- Be a citizen of the UK or European Economic Area (EEA), or have lived in the UK or EEA for the past three consecutive years
- Be in full-time employment, working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Not already hold a qualification at level 4/ foundation degree/HNC or above in the same area that you wish to study
- Be employed within a job role in which your day to day responsibilities support the knowledge, skills and behaviours
To establish, negotiate and agree terms and conditions of business with clients
All necessary processes, payment, and aftercare services in line with company policies
The different recruitment models (e.g. Temporary, Permanent, Contract Recruitment, Executive Search etc)
Agreed job-related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs, e.g. vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
How to ensure candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service
How to develop successful sales techniques for recruitment
The principles of assessing people
Candidate pay, client charge rates and contractual conditions within their sector to consult with and advise candidates and client
The legal, regulatory, and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when recruiting
Employee rights and responsibilities including equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads into new clients, candidates and placements as required
- Proactively strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Advise clients and candidates on the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when recruiting
- Advise candidates and clients on employee rights and responsibilities including equality, diversity and inclusion
- Accurately complete all necessary processes, payment and aftercare services
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
- Be able to accurately utilise company management systems and follow payroll billing procedures including accurate database management complying with relevant legislation
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
- Conduct regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Courage and ability to effectively challenge poor practice
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Tenacity and resilience
- Ambition, drive and determination
- Confident and persuasive
- Attention to detail
- Ethical customer focused approach
- Good questioning and listening
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making behaviours
After successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship, you can progress onto roles such as:
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Business Development
- Business Manager
- Account Manager
What Support Do Learners Receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme.
We will provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs.
Help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.