Who Is This Apprenticeship For?
The Recruitment Consultant Level 3 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified recruitment professional. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of a recruitment consultant and teaches learners the skills required to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations.
The training we deliver teaches learners how to identify, qualify and secure client recruitment opportunities as well as how to identify, assess and place suitable candidates, creating a concrete platform for professional development within the recruitment sector.
Course Duration: 13 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: Recruitment Consultant Level 3, Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Consulting (Competency) & Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Consulting (Knowledge), Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Standard
- Establish, negotiate and agree terms of business with clients
- Recruitment models
- Ensure candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive service
- Develop successful sales techniques for recruitment
- Principles of assessing people
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads into new clients
- Proactively and consistently identify new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies
- Identify and attract candidates
- Ensure clients are aware of employee rights and responsibilities
- Recruitment codes of practice
- Drive and determination
- Ethics & integrity
- Team working & collaboration
- Courage and ability to effectively challenge
- Tenacity and resilience
- Confident, assertive, persuasive
All our tutors have an employment background in recruitment and real world exposure to the recruitment resourcer job role requirements. As a business, we invest heavily in continuous professional development (CPD) and our tutors receive regular training to ensure we are continually improving our service. Our tutors are all certified, Disclosure and Barring
Service (DBS) checked and quality checked to ensure you receive the very best training and support throughout the programme.
- Must not hold a level 4 or university degree
- Must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays
- Must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
- There are no formal qualifications required to start this apprenticeship,
Successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship can then lead onto management possibilities such as Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor training.