Did you know that you do not have to be a student in sixth form, college, or university to be able to get discounts and benefits?
Make sure to make the most out of these discounts!
NUS Apprentice Extra
Apprentices can get an NUS apprentice extra card which is a form of student identification and can be used to find discounts from a wide range of shops and restaurants!
Good news is the card is only £11 for one year and £19 for 2 years!
Some discounts that are running at the time of writing include:
- 10% off at Superdrug
- 10% off at New Look
- 50% off the Timberland Outlet
- 10% off ay Hotel Chocolat
- 10% off at ASOS
- 35% off £40 spend at Dominoes
To sign up and buy an NUS apprentice extra card, click on the link:
Another discount that is worth buying if you travel on then train regularly would be to buy a railcard.
There are different railcards you can buy:
- 16-17 Saver – For those aged 16-17, you save 50% off standard anytime, off-peak, advance and season tickets!
- 16-25 Railcard – For those aged 16-25, you save a third off rail fares!
- 26-30 Railcard – For those aged 26-30, you save a third off on most rail fares!
To buy your railcard, click on the link: