Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Call on 01322 217 072 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your learners. Alternatively email email@example.com
You can now claim your furloughed staffs wages through the government website. Click Here
The government has released information regarding the furloughing of employees, if you have made an apprentice redundant, you are able to rehire and furlough them and backdate the furlough to 1st March 2020.
Please see more details HERE
Boris Johnson has announced an unprecedented package of wage subsidies to help employers keep their employees in work. We ask that you work with us in this time to keep as many of your employees and apprentices employed.
This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
- a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
- a new lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
The wage packages will be available within the next week and all should be available before the end of April.
Again, we will keep you updated as this unfolds.
You can find more details here on the governments website.