We are a training provider located in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, who were established in 2008.
Our company aim is to help new and existing employees gain new skills through a recognised apprenticeship qualification.
It can be a struggle to get work experience and your foot in the door in this busy world. Apprenticeships are the perfect way to kick start a new career. We work alongside a number of companies looking to hire an apprentice to mould into their business. Learning while you earn can provide you with the knowledge and experience that you need, to attain a full-time and full-paying job once you complete the qualification.
Looking to develop your staff? We provide high quality apprenticeships designed to assist in the upskilling of your team members. By bespoking our qualifications to individual job roles, we can develop each member of your team to the desired progression role.
Meanwhile, we also offer CSCS and Health & Safety training, along with employability courses, to provide our learners with a wider range of skills that they can offer companies, when looking for work.
Our Mission Statement explains how: RM Training is committed to deliver quality training by giving learners a fulfilling experience, to help them realise their potential and achieve their life long aspirations. RM Training also promote and support employee development and organisational effectiveness by providing high quality educational training programs.
Our Vision is to deliver all of our learner’s high quality training, while also growing as a business and to become a nationally recognised Training Provider in South East England.
Our RM Training Values are highly customer focused – we want our clients to have the best experience possible when taking on an apprentice and upskilling their current team, so we can achieve an increase in apprenticeship numbers and reduce youth unemployment.
We aim to:
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships, helping employers develop a skilled workforce.
- Meeting the wants and needs of our clients, ensuring clients are offered suitable apprentices and that learners get opportunities to enrol on high quality apprenticeships.
- Provide learners with information and advice on progression opportunities, to meet the strategic aim of 50% of learners progressing to further qualifications or training.
- Work with our Learners and Employers individual needs, ensuring everyone receives individual advice and support to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Go the extra mile to support a client or learner and leave an excellent and memorable impression of RM Training, which will influence their future options and choices.
- Have a win-win attitude, to support unemployed young people into an apprenticeship.
- Make sure both learner and client achieve goals by helping the learner to meet ongoing targets.
- Respect, support and encourage team work:
- Have trust and treat each other equally in the team.
- Listen, provide feedback and to take action on any issues.
- Have integrity
If we can help in any way, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form: