Whether new to the role or with some experience, this course enables individuals to gain a qualification that is directly related to the logistics sector.
Whilst on the programme learners will develop a range of skills that can be applied within the sector to improve their performance
Course Duration: 12 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Standard
It is a programme designed to deliver professional, wellrounded operatives that will be a real asset to your business.
Apprentices will learn:
- Warehouse practices – deliveries, despatch, maintaining records, moving stock, packing and storing goods
- Using warehouse equipment, machinery and vehicles – mechanical racking systems and materials handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet trucks
- Using basic IT – barcoding, data capture, radio and warehousing management software and systems
- Communicating effectively with colleagues, customers, third party carriers and other organisations
- Health and safety practices, procedures and regulations within a warehouse environment – including safe driving and operating techniques and working safely at heights
What support do learners receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their development.
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme, provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs and help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.
Apprentices must not hold a level 4 or university degree, must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays and must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
Need more information? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form:
Check out our current vacancies here: https://rmtraining.co.uk/vacancies/