The quality and compliance officer role within RM Training works closely with all departments especially the Skills Coaches (teachers) and senior management team.
- Monitor apprentice’s records, the progress of their qualification, and achievements which include checks to ensure suitable marking and feedback have taken place, apprenticeship reviews are completed to the required standards and learning evidence has been recorded by the teachers every 4 weeks.
- Ensure that all internal quality processes are completed and up to date, including sampling teacher’s planners, expenses claims etc
- Dealing with appeals and problems with learners, tutors, and employers
- Acting as a safeguarding officer to provide high-quality safeguarding to all learners.
- Support the implementation of digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes.
- Ensure that all internal and external policies are kept up to date and in circulation.
- Monitor how effectively learning has been transferred to all learners through quality surveys
- Analyse information from clients to form an overview of areas that can be improved and how to resolve any ongoing issues.
- Ensuring apprentices are supported through targeted information advice and guidance calls and webinars.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously by prioritising deadlines, track development life cycles and ensure problems are address, escalated, and resolved quickly.
- Cross-reference expense reports for skills coaches and report upon inaccuracies to the management team.
- Prepare business reports for the management team monthly.
- Produce and send invoices to clients and track payments
- Support the administrative team with any other administrative tasks
Reports to: Operations Director
Review Period: Quarterly
- Accurate production of reports
- Timely monitoring of learner and employer surveys
- Innovation within the role
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant high-level administrative experience with an ability to work a varied job role.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent data processing skills including an intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Have a compassionate personality and a willingness and desire for development
25k – Office Based – Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV to email@example.com