This combined knowledge and competency based qualification is ideal for new team leaders who want to develop themselves as leaders and managers. It provides apprentices with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
Course Duration: 13 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: ILM Diploma in Team Leading Level 2, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Framework
- Relationships and communication – how to build good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and customers.
- Planning work and resources – measures to help you plan work safely and efficiently.
- Personal development – managing performance and using techniques like SMART objectives to improve productivity.
- Leadership – building trust, providing direction and taking a creative approach to problem solving.
- Customer service – implementing common quality frameworks and using feedback to improve customer service.
All ILM learners receive a minimum of 12 months membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management, bringing access to a wealth of resources to support their leadership development.
What support do learners receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their development.
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme, provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs and help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.
Apprentices must not hold a level 4 or university degree, must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays and must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
No time for an Apprenticeship?
Ask us today about how we can deliver this qualification and course commercially.
Contact us on email@example.com, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form:
Check out our current vacancies here: https://rmtraining.co.uk/vacancies/