This qualification is ideal for staff who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Course Duration: 12 Months
Training Venue: Work placement
Includes: ILM Diploma in Management Level 3, Employer Rights and Responsibilities, Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT (if required)
Qualification Type: Apprenticeship Framework
The units in this qualification fall into seven broad areas.
- Core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- Ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- Team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- Change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- A full range of communications skills Managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- Leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
What support do learners receive?
Our programme is developed with a blended approach giving apprentices support in both the workplace alongside online learning resources to support their development.
Apprentices are provided with their own unique portal they can access to upload their work and receive feedback from their assessor.
Access to a vast amount of learning support materials that can be accessed at any time so they can make the most of their face to face training.
Dedicated Tutor Support
RM Training assessors support apprentices throughout the programme, provide a single point of contact for any questions or help your apprentice needs and help apprentices to build their portfolio as the programme progresses.
Meet apprentices and their managers regularly in the workplace to check their progress and provide support where required.
Apprentices must not hold a level 4 or university degree, must be 16 or over by the end of the summer holidays and must have lived in the EU/EEA for the last three years.
No time for an Apprenticeship?
Ask us today about how we can deliver this qualification and course commercially.
Contact us on email@example.com, call us on 01322 217072 or complete the following contact form:
Check out our current vacancies here: https://rmtraining.co.uk/vacancies/