Hiring Office Administrator
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week
£20,000 a year
RM Training are an Independent Training Provider founded in 2008 and based in Southend on Sea. We deliver both apprenticeship and commercial training qualifications across the South East.
RM Training Apprenticeship team are looking for a proactive, highly motivated and dependable individual to lead, manage and drive the administration and compliance within the company.
The successful candidate should have at least two years administrative experience and will be responsible for:
• Producing and reporting staff progress against agreed targets.
• Embedding effective systems to ensure high quality assessment and internal quality assurance and compliance.
• Liaising with awarding bodies for registrations, certifications, claims and data audits.
• Learning and then responsible for the electronic data submission of individual learner records to the ESFA for payment
• Producing and recording all invoices
• Ensuring company policies are regularly updated in line with industry standards.
The successful candidate should have:
GCSE or Equivalent Maths and English to C grade or Above
GCSE or Equivalent in ICT or 2 years of Microsoft Office and CRM system management.
A high level of Excel knowledge and producing custom reports
2 Years office administration experience.
A friendly approachable manner
The ability to report to and ensure compliance is upheld with senior members of staff.
This role is office based with a 37.5 hour working pattern to be agreed with the successful candidate between Monday to Friday 9 till 5.30.
For more information or to apply please send a cover letter and your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322 217072 for more information