Website Delta Auto Parts
Business Administration – Delta Auto Parts
RM Training (UK) Ltd – Ilford, Essex
This is a Government Funded Apprenticeship:
Delta Auto Part is a leading importer and distributor of car parts, both in the UK and abroad.
Our client, Delta Auto Parts, are a proud and hardworking company, taking pride in the quality products that they send out to our clients, all of which have been thoroughly tested to ensure they meet their rigid quality standards. All the product parts have been manufactured to the standards of the OE specification.
- Researching new items for various product lines.
- Monitoring the progress of our product lines.
- Listing items online, using Adobe Photoshop and other software.
- Computer Literate: The job role will include using computer programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, therefore having computer skills is vital.
- Delta Auto Parks are after a motivated and keen to learn candidate.
- Being highly punctual is a necessity for the job role.
- The ideal candidate should also be able to use their own initiative.
- The apprentice will receive 20 days of holiday per year, along with 8 bank holidays.
- You will be working 40 hours per week.
- The successful apprentice will be working on the national apprenticeship wage.
The APPRENTICESHIP programme will last for 12 months and you will achieve a Product Analysis QCF qualification, Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if required) and Level 1 Employee Rights and Responsibilities. You will be based in the employer’s office so you gain 12 months’ work experience, and the opportunity to Interview for a permanent role within the company at the end of a successful APPRENTICESHIP.
This is an APPRENTICESHIP and Government Funding is only available for applicants 16-24 years old.